Thursday, April 7, 2011

K, so I found this when I was blog-hopping today, thought it was pretty good:

What do they see?!

What do they see? when they look at you?!
Do they see Jesus?
Today, you may be the only "Jesus" that somebody EVER sees.
Are you going to make the most of it? Are you representing him in a way that makes people think less of him? Or are you representing him in a way that makes people WANT to get to know him better.
He wants to flow through you, but are you letting him?

When people look at you, they SHOULD see Jesus, but in reality, right now, what are they seeing?
People need to know that they are loved unconditionally, they need to know that Jesus loves them unconditionally. The best way for them to learn that, is not through some missionary coming in a few years to preach to them, it's through YOU and your everyday actions.
If you open your mouth to speak to people, and reach out to them...God WILL fill it. He WILL give you the right words to say. You just HAVE to be bold.
I believe it's time for this generation to get a heck of alot more bold about our faith. It's time to stop being passive and assuming that other people will tell the world. As Christians...it's OUR job, and there's no getting around it.
Myself especially, I I still don't think I fully realize how much God can use me EVERY SINGLE DAY, if I just stay fully submitted to him.
I've been working on it lately, just waking up in the morning and letting God know that I want him to use me in every way, shape, and form that day that he possibly can. It's AMAZING the little things that he brings into my path, he needs people to rise up, and I believe WE are those people.
The love of God flowing through you to another person can change their demeanor, their day, and essentially, their life.

However, it all starts with your relationship with God, your ministry needs to be an OVERFLOW of your relationship with God. If you have a close to non-existent relationship with the Father, how do you expect him to be able to use you, if YOU aren't filling yourself up? If you start pressing into him, spending time with him, getting intimate with him, it WILL bubble over, overflowing out of you and will start to bless everyone around you. I guarantee it.

Are you willing?!
Who/what will people see when they look at you?!
-Natellie Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment