Monday, April 25, 2011

They are small.


The Good Part
*They look perfectly Innocent.
*They enjoy light places.
*They are quaint.
*They can not walk quickly.
*They have pretty colors.
*They do not make loud noises.
The Bad Part
*They have too many legs.
*They taste very bad. 
*They have an annoying habit of getting in your mop water.
*They stink... Badly.
*They can, and do, fly.
*They make small and irritating tapping noises.
*I can see 20 of them by simply looking to my right. (Yes, I counted.)
*I am tired of picking them up, sweeping them up, mopping them up... And any other manner of getting rid of them that you can think of. I left one at the bottom of Gladys' stairs last Friday because I was overcome with Dislike for those Things, and could not muster the courage to dispose of even one more...  I will get it next time I clean... Providing that it is still there and Joe has not squished it and dropped it into the trash can... He probably will have. And I shall be Profoundly Grateful to him.

2 comments:

  1. I entirely agree with your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND...they bite!Yes one bit me on my arm awhile back and it got swollen more than mosquito bites do.Plus it swelled up and hurt.Not fun.~Kayla

    ReplyDelete