Thursday, April 7, 2011

Have you ever tried to change your blog template? Get it to look like you, and yet be something that other people don't look at and think "goodness, whats wrong with her!?" .  It's not easy being me... :)
 I tried brown, I tried orange, I tried green, I even tried teal. And you know teal of all colors is stretching it for "looking like me". Teal is just not a color I use, I mean, I like it, but I'm just not cool enough to be able to use it ;)
  I actually tried orange first because orange is my "happy color". Burnt orange:


It would be the one smack-dab in the middle there, actually its halfway in-between that color and the one on the bottom row, right.
 I remember when I first decided I liked orange, people still give me funny looks when I say that, so I always stress that burnt part of burnt orange... I mean, come on, it's not like we're talking about florescent orange!
 Anyways... I did not start this post to write about burnt orange... I started it to say that yeah... My blog's probly gonna look different every time you come on here for the next lil' while...
  Have a great weekend! -Frank

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only one that likes orange...I'm there with ya...to a certain extent anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete