Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Like What

Mom says I should post about something interesting. So I shall... Point by point! :)
* We had an end of the school year picnic Saturday. FUN!!!
* I stayed up late that night talking to Amy and Anna and Naomi, after crying because I was not in NE with the other girls... Silly me...
* Had a lovely church service Sunday morning. Terrible volleyball. And Abbey and Hannah showed up Sunday evening.
*Stayed up till one watching a movie and then slept down in the basement with Mom because all the guys were gone camping and down stairs had AC.
* Monday morning did odd's n end's around here and Mom and Abbey went up to the Library and got three more movies , we played Settlers with Dad until ten then we girls all headed out to the camper to watch a movie, we finished up at one and then came in and had root beer floats and showers and watched another movie, till three...
*Which is why I was so incredibly tired at NBCC last night. We had six children, who were all feeling a little cranky. But over all it went pretty well... Some day I'm going to remember to take the camera so I can make a poster for church.
*We also went over to Mullets and we girls went swimming in their pool while the guys went to the lake... It was WONDERFUL to be in the water again! :)
*And now it is time for me to go change the laundry.
TTFN-Frank

3 comments:

  1. I wonder how hot it would have felt to me by now...I wonder if I'm getting used to hot weather...Sounds like you lead a happy life over all. Come see me and you can swim year around if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow u watched a lot of movies, movies go really good wit rainy days.

    ReplyDelete