Friday, May 14, 2010

Taking pictures.



I was taking pictures when we went on our walk last night. Brad was sure that I was going to be "road kill" when I stopped in the middle of the road to take this picture. He was also sure that garage doors, shed doors, and mail boxes are odd things to take pictures of. So I explained how he would never find another mail box just like it so that meant it deserved to have its picture taken... Not sure if he believed me or not... He did find an old banana skin someone had thrown out the window, tilted his head back and held it over his mouth and told me to take a picture, not sure why something like that is worthy of a picture when cute garage doors are not! -Frank
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Frank, I really like the top pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! I was beginging to wonder if everyone thinks I'm crazy for liking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OkOKOK now how about a blogging of something interesting. Must be the bottom of the barrel for ideas this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kine of like it too. I think it is the yellow vs black effect.

    ReplyDelete