Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Cookies

Hello :) I just thought that I would post a tiny little bit tonight to see how this works.
We had a lovely long day baking and frosting Christmas cookies. LOTS of them. Peanut butter balls, and sugar cookies, and those corn flake wreath thingys , coconut balls, chocolate chip and cherry, spritz, double chocolate and two kinds of jelly filled cookies... I think that's all. Oh, and ginger bread men. And now they are sitting on plates in rows... 22 plates of them. My Dad seems to think that the wreaths are more for amusement than for eating... Did you know that its kinda fun to pick the little red hearts off of them and throw them across the room at unsuspecting people? And now its time for me to go... See you all later, Frank

7 comments:

  1. I shall be the very first one to comment. The cookies all look wonderful according the pictures on mom's picasa, but what are you going to do with 22 plates of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat them, and give some of them away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going to share some of them, too. It would almost be worth it to send a plate of them to Thailand now that we know a parcel can get there in five days if we throw enough money at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall post a comment too. Hi Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And NOW I know where to find pictures of the cookies! Glad you're a blogger now too! Doesn't that sound kind of gross?..Blogger. Like someone bloggin' along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!!! Keep us posted!! :-)

    ReplyDelete