Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wild-n-Wacky




Blurry picture I know... But that's what the last month has been like... One big wild-n-wacky blur... But a good one at that.
 Weavers left a week early for their spring break up trip and I was quite suddenly jobless... So I've been doing about a gazillion different things to keep myself busy. And trust me, busy is a marvelous word for it!!! Monday's project was ordering my Thailand pictures, picking them up, and sorting them... I discovered that I shan't be trying to do that all in one day again. I ended up with a somewhat random collection of pictures. Lol!!! Oh well, I'll just have to fill in the blanks sometime. Pictures like the one of Nong Dew and I, Pii Phone and I, and Mae and I are totally missing. Which is highly frustrating because I can't seem to find them amongst several thousand pictures :P Not cool. A word to all you girls who are behind on your scrapbooking/picture albums. Don't get behind. :) :) :) Yeah, easier said than done. 
 I sent an application in for a new job about a week ago and still have not heard back from them... Beginning to wonder if I should look for some summer VS work to do. MDS maybe??? We shall see. I'm not all that thrilled with the idea of being gone for the summer with Chari having just gotten back... Ha! Now you know how important you are girly!!! But so be it. A girl must have a job, perhaps, I guess. :) 
 Grandma told me while I was down there a few weeks ago that when she was my age she earned 4/5$ a day. I always wonder what for horrifying fact I will tell my grandkids to shock their socks off!
Me: "When I was your age Charlie, the first African American was elected as President of the USA!" 
Charlie: "Oh come on Grandma, I'm not that gullible."
Me: "No Dearie, it's really truly true!!!"
Charlie: "Sooo, do you remember when Grandpa had hair!?"
 I've gotta run... there is church tonight and I have-eth work to get-eth done.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think that this post title would be a good blog title? It just seems to fit you so well :) ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be home in 2 1/2 days now!!! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete