Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Doodles



Spending my day sitting at my desk with my ear's full of music and holding a pencil...
 I'm actually supposed to be making wall cards for school, after the 40-something-eth one my mind is kinda wandering around in circles and I keep catching myself staring out of the window at the blue sky and leafless trees.
 I have a list in my notebook (which now has 7 more pages with random doodles) for today. Calls that needed to be made, school stuff, looking through my Psychology book to figure out how/if I want to work through it this winter. I've started on the list but I'm not getting anywhere very fast with it.
 Went to NBCC this week, first time since being home. It went really really great and it was WONDERFUL seeing the kids again. I missed them.
 Next Monday I start into teaching again, and piano lessons. Part of me is looking forward to getting back into "humdrum" and part of me is feeling just a tiny bit frantic. I'm hoping and praying I can find something constructive to put the frantic into. (The Psychology book is part of that plan). And skating, I want to skate lots and lots this year, we shall see if that happens. It's cold cold cold in this country and I'm having a hard time working up the braveness required to go out into the frigidness. The other thing I've been kicking around in the back of my brain is a plan to start some sort of etsy/ebay shop. I'm still deciding if I have enough smarts for that though. Mom's been talking about doing the same thing, maybe we can work at it together or something.
  It's starting to get dark out and I need to get on with life. -Francis

2 comments:

  1. Hello Frank, it's even colder here right now too. We miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transition is hard. You can do it! That is an amazing idea to start an etsy shop! I'd visit it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete