Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snowmobiling

Lance and I went snowmobiling with Tim and Charity  yesterday... SO much fun! :) 

Lance's

Tim's, he rented one for the day. Lance and Tim and Caleb ended up snowmobiling all afternoon and evening, after they got rid of Charity and I. :) 

Um... Mine, but it died, Chari and I ended up riding behind our brothers.

Ready to go.  

All but Lance, he had to fix his helmet. I put one on for the first time yesterday, those thing are heavy! But they sure are warm, well worth it I'd say. 

4 comments:

  1. WoW. That sounds awesome. :) I'm almost jealous. ;)
    -Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very glad that it worked out for you guys to do that after all!! You'll have to tell me all about it Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Milton should come do it sometime Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that does look like fun! :) Wish I would have had time for that while I was back. :)

    ReplyDelete