Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Copper Falls



 I found this a little bit ago while looking through Lances pictures and it reminded me of yesterday when I was sitting at my desk and decided to write down all the things that I could remember doing this summer. I got a page of my little note book full and another one started before I finally gave up. And I did not even write down this trip to copper falls... Had momentarily forgotten about it. It was one of those gorgeous fall afternoons when the leaves are at their prime. Mom and Dad were gone camping and Lance told Amy, Brad and I that we were going to Copper Falls for the afternoon. Turned out Delvin's went too. We had lots of fun and looking back at the pictures I realized that it was one of my favorite memory's from this summer... I don't think Lance knows what a great guy he is! :) 

3 comments: