Friday, August 27, 2010

Friends and Relations

I found this picture while I was looking for Colorado pictures a little bit ago and thought I'd post it. I think its so neat the way there are people who just seem to get along and enjoy each other no mater how long its been since they saw each other. And they can always pick right up where they left off, six months, a year or two, or how ever long its been ago. Linda and Charity and I get along like that. I think my being second cousins to Lynda helps (I'm going to spell her name both ways because I'm not sure which one is right, and this way I get it right one way or the other)!
 One problem with being related to Linda is that it also means that I'm related to Milton, who thinks he has to be in on all the pictures! So he flopped down behind us, till one of us got irritated enough that he decided that he'd better get lost. I can't even remember who it was that evicted him. But, he still managed to be on the best picture of us. Grrrr.... I should figure out how to photo shop him outa there. -Frank


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the pic even if Milton IS in it...:-) I want that pic...Where'd you get it anyway??? Chari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of those you gave me, it might have been Tim's camera though... Seems like we were using his that day, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so I didn't even notice him till you said something! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just saw this pic twice now in the last couple of days! Cute!

    ReplyDelete