Thursday, June 17, 2010

A month ago when Mom signed me up for drivers ed. I had a gut feeling that it was not a good idea, now I know why... I'm beginning to get a very large dislike for my gut feelings, they almost always are right, and they are always negative! I found out today that I will not be getting my "temp", or "permit" next week as I was hoping to. Mr. Olin wont sign my DMV form till I'm "paid in full ", which means that I still have to give them a large amount of money. And that means that part of my cleaning money for the next two months goes to that... that is not quite what I had in mind! :P
What I would like to know is why we home schoolers have to pay twice as much as the kids who are enroled in HHS when we do pay our school taxes.
So today is one of those days that I am having a hard time "rejoicing" and "being glad" in!
Also tonight is the piano recital and I've already got a large amount of butterflies in my stomach.
Sooo, that's my moan for that day!!!!
Have a great weekend! -Frank

1 comment:

  1. The recital was good. All the students did their best. Ask Frances about the piano.

    ReplyDelete