Friday, April 16, 2010

Its been a month, but I'm back!









We went out to NE last week to visit Jenny and Gabe, and of course Gwen! And Amy and I ended up staying ten days, FUN!
We spent the time shopping, sewing, window washing, visiting, and just generally enjoying ourselves.
The Saturday before we left Gabe and Jenny took Clark and Charlotte and Amy and I to The Arch, Its a museum over the free way. There was some pretty impressive stuff in there. Then we spent the afternoon having a picnic and looking for the sand hills.... They kept moving father away!... Well maybe it just seemed that way... At sunset we all went to a park and watched the sand hill cranes come in by the hundreds to roost by the river for the night. That is what the top picture is, I cant get this thing to put them in the right order. Grrrrr..... We headed home Monday morning, Had a very nice time coming home... Did you know that you feel much more "Alive, alert, awake, enthusiastic" After drinking... Well lest just say lots... Of Mt. Dew!?
We saw some pelicans along the way, but for some reason no one believed my claims of seeing hippo's and alligators... Wonder why? We stopped along the St. Croix river and sat and watched it for a while, it was beautiful down there! We took a beautiful rout home through some back in the boondocks farming country, It reminded me of the types of places you read about in James Harriot's books.
The day after we got home I dived back into "normal" life again, cleaning, NBCC, piano lessons, school, ect.
And speaking of school its high time I was doing some! See ya all later! -FRANK


4 comments:

  1. I think some one is borrowing pictures from me.... ahem! Oh well, isn't she cute? Gwen that is.

    ~GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Gabe, I did not have any pictures of us other than yours... Yup she's cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I would argue that some of the pictures are mine.

    ReplyDelete